- Aug 27 - 29 2021
- 3:00 pm - 2:00 pm
MOTOWITCH CAMPOUT – Mini Motorcycle Festival for Women
Girls Moto Weekend Away!
Motorcycles, Camping, Dancing around the Campfire, and the magic of the Motowitch Collective.
Join us for the first Motowitch Collective Campout. Ireland’s only Motorcycle Festival for Womxn.
Our Moto Girls Weekend will take place at our own private campgrounds. This stunning location nestled by the river, against the beautiful backdrop of the Medieval Town walls of Fethard in Co. Tipperary courtesy of our good friends at McCarthy’s Pub. Eircode E91 Y194
Stay tuned for further entertainment and vendor details but don’t delay in booking your tickets now.
Due to restrictions we are keeping this years festival small.
Entry and Camping is VERY limited.
What we can tell you so far:
- 3pm Gates open (no earlier)
- Set up your camp
- Relax around the campfire with some music, food and Drinks from the dedicated bar + Food by McCarthy’s
- Tattoo & Holistic Appointments commence
- 11am and 12 noon Freeman Motorcycles will host 2 Basic Motorcycle Maintenance and Safety Checks Workshops. Sign up at the Freemans tent.
- Check out our vendors in the Tattoo tent, Holistic Tent, Merch tent, Jewelry, Psychic Readings + more
- Join the Group Ride to explore County Tipperary
- Eat lunch on the Ride
- Return to Camp for dinner at McCarthy’s
- Psychic Readings commence 4pm-8pm
- Entertainment by Uproar Rock Chorus, Fire Performer Hoopixie & DJ SYMØNE.
- Chill out with breakfast
- Pack up camp
- Gates close by 2pm.
Food/Drinks and vendor fees are not included in the Ticket price…. bring cash.
This is a Womxn only event – sorry lads, next one will be a mixed event. It’s a girls weekend away to let the hair down, we might even get our nails and hair done! Did someone say massage? Tattoos? Hang tight for vendor announcements!
GOT QUESTIONS?? Need a Site Map?
Check out the Campout FAQ HERE
Should you know any female motorcycle vendors who would like to be involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CAMPOUT VENDOR in the subject line.